OUTLINE OF THE CONTENT:
- Recovering process of USB from virus.
- Methods fr recovering the deleted data through virus.
- Uses of software’s to recover USB device from virus.
Have you ever experienced by one or more unknown virus? If you have such an experience, you should know that virus attack can result an unexpected data loss in the hard drive, or a USB drive. For all users who have no opinion regards How to recover your USB from virus, it could be a real disaster! But actually it is nt quite a big matter! In this content, we will discuss related to recover your USB from virus.
METHOD NO: 01
When the data is lost or unaccessible due to any virus. you can try CMD first to recover virus. Although it is free and easy to understand, this would be your first choice. Now let’s have a look that how it works. (For the display i will be using windows 7 )
- Plug your USB drive to your computer.
- Go to the start menu, type “cmd” in it in a search bar, hit the enter key and then you can easily look towards something name “cmd.exe” under the program list.
- Then right-click “cmd. exe” and then you will attend a a command of windows that allows you to recover virus.
Write: chkdsk E: /f and hit the Enter key. (Replace E: with the drive letter of your device where you lost or deleted files.)
Type: Y and hit Enter.
Write E: again and hit Enter key. (Replace E: with the drive letter of your device where you lost or deleted files.)
Type: attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and then hit the Enter key.
After all steps, Windows will start repairing the virus infected the USB drive. It will take one or two more minutes. Please wait for that. As the repairing process get finished, go to your disk to check if you can see all of the virus infected files. If you successfully recover memory card or hard drive data which is infected with the virus, congratulations! But if not, please don’t despair. Because if plan A fails so 23 letters are remaining.
METHOD NO: 02
The other way to recover the infected virus file by having use of CMD, EaseUS data hard drive recovery software is one of a good option. This program is a professional software of recovery for all storage devices. With its powerful file recovery capacity, it can easily recover the deleted, corrupted and hidden files from virus infected USB drives. This recovery process is quite straight to understand!. You just need to understand it, and the program will do the rest for you.
- First download EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, and select any of the location where you have lost your data and want to start scan including libraries, desktop and hard drive.
- The initial scan will be very fast. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will list the searched, deleted and cleaned files from the computer desktop and Recycle Bin.
- As quick scan been completed deep scan will be started immediately. Deep scan will find much more lost files thoroughly by searching into the file indexes, and it will take much longer time.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard allows you to preview specific recoverable files. After the preview or file filtering, you can target the tracked files and hit the ‘Recover’ button to get everything you want back.
Precaution: Try harder not to save files into any hard drive or device where you have already lost the data.